Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
deuce
Site Admin

Automobile: '94 Supra TT

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:15 pm  Post subject:  2017 Guntersville Air Festival
From Sat Sep 16 2017 to Sun Sep 17 2017 (included)
Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The festival is going to be held at the Guntersville Municipal Airport (8A1) in beautiful Guntersville, alabama on Saturday and Sunday September 16th and 17th, 2017.

The primary focus of the Air Festival is to provide Veterans with "Give Back Memories" by sponsoring each that applies for a sponsor paid ride in one of our Army Aviation Heritage Huey's or Cobra Helicopters over Beautiful Lake Guntersville, AL.

All proceeds from the Festival will be donated to a vetted wounded warrior organization in the area and no-one at the Guntersville Air Festival Foundation, their sponsors, or their volunteers are being compensated for their time.

The show will be full of aircraft displays both on the tarmac as well as in the air, a two day car, truck and motorcycle show, food vendors and merchants, and other exciting performances that we are working on at this time.

We have some special vehicles planned for the event already, and it would be great to have vehicles from your club at the Festival. The Vehicle Registration form can be found on the webstite at:
http://www.guntersvilleairfestival.com/pdfs/vendor_exhibitor_application_2017.pdf.
Day one of the Festival will be a Patron Voted show with Trophies and Door Prizes and Day two of the Festival will be a (4) panel Judged Event also with Trophies and Door Prizes. The Show Trophy will be awarded on Sunday. Security will be provided for those wishing to leave their tents, trailers or vehicles on the property over night. Special lodging prices have been arranged with local hotels in the area for your convenience.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/guntersvilleairfestival

air_festival.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  75.34 KB
 Viewed:  62632 Time(s)

air_festival.jpg

Aquarius Gender:Male Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of deuceView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
TT540
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: 71 chevelle turbo 540, 07 Tahoe LTZ, 97 Wrangler murdered out
1/8 mile: wait for it

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I will be there. Some friends of mine have been trying to get them here for a long time. Guntersville is a tad BFE to draw a large crowd, but after the HSV high wind accident, nobody in the big city wanted that risk/drama again.

Gemini Gender:Male Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of TT540View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Nemo
ROLL TIDE

Automobile: 94 Sierra Z71, 300ZX Turbo, 85 4Runner, 04 TSX

poland.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:43 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I am going. I haven't been to an airshow since I was a kid up north. The libs shut that down in the late 90s after I moved.

Aquarius Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of NemoView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic