Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
Atomic
Jr. Postwhore

Automobile: 99 Z71

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Might have to check this out. Do I have to wear the typical black tshirt attire that car meets usually have? lol

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of AtomicView user's profileSend private message
rxsleeper
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: Datsun
1/8 mile: fast cars
1/4 mile: Autox is for fast drivers
blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Well, I spoke too soon, The Books a Million manager posted on the event page on FB and I relayed it here.

There will NOT be food trucks at the April 2nd Cars and Coffee.

See below for details.

Sorry about that, I hope you all will come on April 2nd anyway!

Quote:

Bobbi Maples
March 23 at 4:33am
We will have food trucks at this event!
Come and check out all the cool cars...bring yours!

CommentShare
Comments
Bobbi Maples
Bobbi Maples Food trucks will be at the May event NOT April! Sorry everybody!
Like Reply March 23 at 8:13am

OfflinePersonal Gallery of rxsleeperView user's profileSend private message
rxsleeper
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: Datsun
1/8 mile: fast cars
1/4 mile: Autox is for fast drivers
blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Come on out this Saturday. It's Bring your Race Car Day. Lots of road racers will be there, lots of Autoxr's, we hope to see some drag cars. Regardless if you race or not drop on by. Food truck rally a little later in the day and extended Cars and Coffee.

See you Saturday!

OfflinePersonal Gallery of rxsleeperView user's profileSend private message
bmsthe1
I need to post more

Automobile: ford mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:17 pm  Post subject: Great ! New To Town Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hello! I am new to the Huntsville area and will attend UAH in the fall. I will be a Junior and a transfer student from Texas A&M. I was part of the Texas A&M Sports Car Club, along with Supafresh clubs. I am wondering how it works around here, what club to join and what not. I am a Montgomery, AL native.

Thank you!

Gender:Female  OfflinePersonal Gallery of bmsthe1View user's profileSend private message
OMGWTFBODY
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: Pontiac(s)

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:47 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Join Twickenham Auto Club and go autocrossing.

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
deuce
Site Admin

Automobile: '94 Supra TT

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:19 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Is this event still active?

Aquarius Gender:Male Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of deuceView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Brett W
I have no life

Automobile: Dodge 3500, a Few Hondas, some 914 bits and a Land Cruiser

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:21 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Yes, there should be one coming up next weekend at the Books A Million on the Parkway

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Brett WView user's profileSend private message
Atomic
Jr. Postwhore

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Might have to try and get the truck out there finally. What time does it usually start/should I be there?

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of AtomicView user's profileSend private message
Brett W
I have no life

Automobile: Dodge 3500, a Few Hondas, some 914 bits and a Land Cruiser

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Folks start showing up around 7:30, but by 8 there is a pretty good crowd and most folks stick around till 10ish.

I have heard rumors of this truck, but am not so sure it exists for real. HAHA

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Brett WView user's profileSend private message
Atomic
Jr. Postwhore

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Its running at the moment, I better show up before I decide to tear it down and fix the TCC lockup lol

Might even throw the ladder on it if I am feeling froggy.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic