Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
rxsleeper
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: Datsun
1/8 mile: fast cars
1/4 mile: Autox is for fast drivers
blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:33 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

We are here again this Saturday!! Drop on by.

Stay tuned to this channel about an upcoming BIG event later this year. Think car show, cars and coffee, food trucks, etc. More as it develops.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of rxsleeperView user's profileSend private message
kyzer_69SS
Jr. Postwhore

Automobile: 1965 Corvette
1/8 mile: It will break
1/4 mile: n/a
usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:10 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Is this still happening this weekend? March 5th?

Pisces Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of kyzer_69SSView user's profileSend private message
Brett W
I have no life

Automobile: Dodge 3500, a Few Hondas, some 914 bits and a Land Cruiser

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:04 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Yessir

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Brett WView user's profileSend private message
RichardA

Automobile: CRV/BMW

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:05 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I beeped on my way to Trackmasters after being at the CPA's office that morning. I swear, I'll eventually be at one of these events. Looked like some nice rides.

Leo Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of RichardAView user's profileSend private message
rxsleeper
Hsvracing Member

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

So that was you. I actually did hear the beep. We had about 50 cars turn out. Corvair, Corvette, New Hellcat, New Viper, A nice '64 Impala Gasser, '48 Chevy Hotrod owned by the same owner for 50 years with original paint and interior.

NICE turnout. Thanks everyone for coming. We will be back next month!

EvilZ
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: 86 Toyota 4x4, 99 Honda Civic CX (all the mpg's), 69 Camaro SS (project), 2013 Viper
1/8 mile: slow
1/4 mile: slower
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:00 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

rxsleeper wrote:
So that was you. I actually did hear the beep. We had about 50 cars turn out. Corvair, Corvette, New Hellcat, New Viper, A nice '64 Impala Gasser, '48 Chevy Hotrod owned by the same owner for 50 years with original paint and interior.

NICE turnout. Thanks everyone for coming. We will be back next month!

A new viper? Was it black with silver stripes? I've been trying to figure out who owned that car.

Scorpio Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of EvilZView user's profileSend private message
Brett W
I have no life

Automobile: Dodge 3500, a Few Hondas, some 914 bits and a Land Cruiser

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:44 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The only one I saw was a copper colored 2nd Gen.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Brett WView user's profileSend private message
GoFastTSI_
Sr. Postwhore

Automobile: 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

That was my 3rd Gen.

2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe (sold)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of GoFastTSI_View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
ZoominSS
I have no life

Automobile: Chevrolet

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:13 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Let's see some pics of your new machine

Capricorn Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of ZoominSSView user's profileSend private message
ZoominSS
I have no life

Automobile: Chevrolet

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:37 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Let's see some pics of your new machine

Capricorn Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of ZoominSSView user's profileSend private message
WhippledSnake
Sr. Postwhore

Automobile: 2003 Mustang Cobra

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

^Yes, two times!!!

OfflinePersonal Gallery of WhippledSnakeView user's profileSend private message
rxsleeper
Hsvracing Member

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:58 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Ok guys, Books a Million has arranged for a number of food trucks to come out for the next Cars and Coffee. I do not know which ones, but have been assured there will be more than a coffee truck.

Drop on in April 2 and come mingle with the gearheads. Hope to have a big turnout again. See you then!

RichardA

Automobile: CRV/BMW

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:19 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Adding to my calendar. Might actually be able to stop by this time.

Leo Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of RichardAView user's profileSend private message
Beckham2
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: 2009 CTSV

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'm going to try to swing by and check it out.

Cancer Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of Beckham2View user's profileSend private message
racinfast002
Special Tool

Automobile: 91 Scarab Sport Twin 225 EFI
1/8 mile: On land or by sea?

italy.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I might swing by in my foxbody or jeep

Yall think I don't get girls. Cause I ain't very tall, but if she sees my stacks I'd bet you that she'd call.

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of racinfast002View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic