Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
Prin

Automobile: Trans Am

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:57 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

me too!

What about if I just want the shine to last a month or so?

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of PrinView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
93redgt
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Automobile: 93 mustang gt 2001 v10 4x4 excursion 02 harley dsg truck 97 baja hammer
1/8 mile: re
1/4 mile: tard
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

rob your a pecker head...haha

Capricorn Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of 93redgtView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 1959 chevy elcamino

togo.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Great turn out!!! thanks to all that came. a few bugs, but I think we can fix those.

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
osofast
BIG TIPPER

Automobile: Mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

What's wrong with bugs???? Smile

Taurus Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of osofastView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:05 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

they need to be swatted..............lol

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
awebb
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: I gave up at life
1/8 mile: = 660 Ft.
1/4 mile: = 1320 Ft.
blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:47 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

maireeka wrote:
Had a fun time checking out the rides. Didn't bring beer cash unfortunately. I saw a green lotus and a yeller nova that I recognized from here.

Same here, I actually got to see Anthony; never found Clyde though...

REALLY awesome turnout, will do again soon!

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of awebbView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks to all.PASS THE WORD AROUND. !

Scott B
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 2007 Z06

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Saw someone taking pics but I guess it wasnt anybody on here.

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of Scott BView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

pics are here. http://www.noalcarcalendar.9f.com/photo.html

Last edited by b a king on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

well thought it would create a link. what did I do wrong

OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Pontiac(s)

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:14 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

93redgt wrote:
rob your a pecker head...haha

I'm going to Nawlins Friday.

I ain't driving a GM down there. Laughing

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
awebb

Automobile: I gave up at life
1/8 mile: = 660 Ft.
1/4 mile: = 1320 Ft.
blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:49 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

b a king wrote:
well thought it would create a link. what did I do wrong

There's no space between the period and the "H" in http. Put a space there and it should become an active link.

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of awebbView user's profileSend private message
Hubcap
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: 1966 Fairlane 500
1/8 mile: Maybe

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Last edited by Hubcap on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Cancer Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of HubcapView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Hubcap
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: 1966 Fairlane 500
1/8 mile: Maybe

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

http://www.noalcarcalendar.9f.com/photo.html

Cancer Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of HubcapView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

3rd Friday this week. Rain is going to stay away. Great bands U.S.Army rock band and they are great. if you cant find a spot on 2nd ave use bank and ride bus back down. see ya there

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic