Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
b a king
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 1959 chevy elcamino

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Almost there,FRIDAY, FRIDAY FRYDAYYYYYYYYY

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
WhippledSnake
Sr. Postwhore

Automobile: 2003 Mustang Cobra

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I hadn't been to downtown Decatur in a couple years. I went to Mellow Mushroom for the first time last weekend and was shocked at how far it has came. Will be a pretty nice place for a cruise in.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of WhippledSnakeView user's profileSend private message
awebb
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: I gave up at life
1/8 mile: = 660 Ft.
1/4 mile: = 1320 Ft.
blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You know, I've got both boys this Friday by myself. I'm thinking. this might be a nice change of pace from being coups up in the house.

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of awebbView user's profileSend private message
Scott B
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 2007 Z06

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Will stop by for a while, probably eat something too now that its in the new location

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of Scott BView user's profileSend private message
maireeka

Automobile: 93 Miata

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Me and my wife will check it out and grab some dinner at mellow or vittones.

Patrick

Pisces Gender:Male Cat HiddenPersonal Gallery of maireekaView user's profileSend private message
osofast
BIG TIPPER

Automobile: Mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:12 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hopefully next week for me!

Taurus Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of osofastView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:47 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Scott B wrote:
Will stop by for a while, probably eat something too now that its in the new location

that's why I asked them to move it.more places to eat.

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

just remember, cant park in middle of road. must have a clear safety/ fore lane. first time on 2nd ave so there will be some confusion, work with us please

awebb

Automobile: I gave up at life
1/8 mile: = 660 Ft.
1/4 mile: = 1320 Ft.
blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:39 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Anyone else here?

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of awebbView user's profileSend private message
mjhoward
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile:

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:51 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Had pizza, beer and the whole family had a good time. 4 yr old learned what a 69 z28 was. Good times.

Buying beer out the back door alley of Vitones just felt like New Orleans...almost.

Last edited by mjhoward on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo Gender:Male Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of mjhowardView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Pontiac(s)

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:51 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Forgot about this. Embarassed

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Pontiac(s)

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

mjhoward wrote:
Had pizza, beer and the whole family had a good time. 4 yr old learned what a 69 z28 was. Good times.

Buying beer out the back door alley of Vitones just felt like New Orleans...almost.

Did your car get stolen, too? Embarassed

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
maireeka

Automobile: 93 Miata

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Had a fun time checking out the rides. Didn't bring beer cash unfortunately. I saw a green lotus and a yeller nova that I recognized from here.

Patrick

Pisces Gender:Male Cat HiddenPersonal Gallery of maireekaView user's profileSend private message
Scott B
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 2007 Z06

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Good crowd and a nice evening. Rueben and cheese soup at The Brick was good. It was nice to see the entire street full of cars from end to end.

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of Scott BView user's profileSend private message
osofast
BIG TIPPER

Automobile: Mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Excited about the next one!

Taurus Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of osofastView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic