Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
Prin

Automobile: Trans Am

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:39 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Cant wait. Dads coming early in the truck. First time it has ever been there.

What about if I just want the shine to last a month or so?

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of PrinView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
b a king
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 1959 chevy elcamino

togo.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Great!! last one of the year..... Maybe..great weather. ya'll come

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
J.R.
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: depends on whats running
1/8 mile: n/a
1/4 mile: n/a
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Mucho Funoh was had last night. It was good seeing old friends, and meeting new ones.

And Prins lady.........WoW!!!! As pretty on the inside as outside.

Can't wait till next year!

Because........I'm the Crypt Keeper Bitch!

Capricorn Gender:Male Tiger HiddenPersonal Gallery of J.R.View user's profileSend private message
Prin

Automobile: Trans Am

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Yup, as always, had a blast. It always seem as though I don't get to talk to enough people or see all of the cars! LOl, The truck got a lot looks and Dad brought the plaque to display. The T/A got a lot of looks as well. Had a lot of fun!!! Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the lady. I cant wait to marry her!!

What about if I just want the shine to last a month or so?

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of PrinView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:10 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I cant promise anything, but several folks asked me about trying to go though the winter months.
I am checking in to it, and will let you guys know asap.
was a huge crowd there considering there were 2-3 HS homecoming games going on.
Glad ya'll had a good time, and i'll let you know about the other.

Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

ask and yee shall receive . at least 1 more cruise in on 3rd Friday. MAYBE 2 more info coming soon!! Nitrous

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:50 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

here ya go
We will have the Decatur cruise in On Nov. 21 and Dec 19. We will have different parking for these 2 events. For right now the only block closed will be 2nd ave from Moulton to lee street. The Princess theater area. I am asking for the other block from moulton to Johnson st. the parking lot at the art center will be open. You are free to park where ever you want to, it just will not be blocked off.You will be free to come and go as you please. Hope to see you there

bluegt
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 2005 mustang gt
1/8 mile: slow
1/4 mile: slower
usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:14 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Sounds good .we will spread the word

Libra Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of bluegtView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

weather is starting to look better......................

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:53 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Weather looks good,bring the wife and let her shop.

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

TONIGHT..BRING THE WIFE LET HER SHOP. WEATHER LOOKS GOOD

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

next Friday night...last minute Christmas shopping

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:57 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

hohohoho LOOKIN BETTER!!

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

!st one of the year coming up March 20th. music, food , shops.

Start shutting down the streets at 3-3:30.
YA'LL COME

EvilZ
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: 86 Toyota 4x4, 99 Honda Civic CX (all the mpg's), 69 Camaro SS (project), 2013 Viper
1/8 mile: slow
1/4 mile: slower
usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:01 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

b a king wrote:
!st one of the year coming up March 20th. music, food , shops.

Start shutting down the streets at 3-3:30.
YA'LL COME

Cool deal. Now that I work right down the road I have zero excuses.

Scorpio Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of EvilZView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic