Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
b a king
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 1959 chevy elcamino

togo.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 am  Post subject:  NEW DECATUR CRUISE IN
Fri Mar 20 2015
Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

NEW DECATUR CRUISE IN Razz
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Just thought I'd get early start this year since we have moved it to 2nd ave. IN DECATUR!!! New jeffersons rest.Opening soon and new b.b.q coming this year plus mellow mushroom,and more just seemed like the right thing to do.Room for about 200 cars if we work it right. GREAT place to take a pic of you old car in front of the princes theater and more. hope to see ya'll there 3rd Friday in march.

Last edited by b a king on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
Taco
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: '99 WS-6

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The work they're doing downtown is nothing short of outstanding. Downtown Decatur is amazing on the weekends. Open container within the entertainment area, great restaurants and music venues.

I'll try to get in on this deal.

Leo Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of TacoView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:18 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I wonder about me sometimes.... never mind

Last edited by b a king on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Pisces Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of b a kingView user's profileSend private message
OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Gate GXP

1/4 mile: I've eaten a Waffle faster.
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:03 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You can edit the title..

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Michael V
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: Mini-Van
1/8 mile: ?
1/4 mile: ?
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Decature has a downtown?

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of Michael VView user's profileSend private message
QUICK306
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: Mustang
1/8 mile: 6.6@103
1/4 mile: 10.9@135
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Decatur is definitely growing. I work right in the middle of all this at the Courthouse.

2005 Danger Edge Sonic Blue
2004 CRF 70

Aquarius Gender:Male Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of QUICK306View user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:45 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

OMGWTFBODY wrote:
You can edit the title..

didn't know that,but I found it. thanks very much.

b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Michael V wrote:
Decature has a downtown?

I don't know about DECATURE............ BUT DECATUR DOES

osofast
BIG TIPPER

Automobile: Mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

What are the times for this?

Taurus Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of osofastView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
awebb

Automobile: I gave up at life
1/8 mile: = 660 Ft.
1/4 mile: = 1320 Ft.
blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:08 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Will at least be dragging the rug rats out to this once, hopefully many many more times than once but we'll see.

Doubt I'll ever have anything to contribute, unless someone wants to see a pristine Lesbaru.

Romans 12:21, Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Speed kills. Drive a Honda and live forever.

Have you checked Teefury today?

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of awebbView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

osofast wrote:
What are the times for this?

we will start in march,on the 21st. cars start getting there around 3:30 -4;00 and it is officially over at 9:00. but that don't mean ya gotta leave. it will be some growing pains because of new location, but I think this will really be a great place because of all the great places to eat,and more shops for the family

Alan Minga

Automobile: 29 Cylinders, 3 Turbo's, 14 Spark Plugs
1/8 mile: 8's
1/4 mile: 14's
usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Do us a favor and create a facebook event for this

"I have a quote tunnel and I'm not afraid to use it"

Virgo  Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of Alan MingaView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Couldn't start a facebook page if my life depended on it. sorry.

Last edited by b a king on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Tackleberry

Automobile: 2016 Chevy CCSB Z71, 2003 Honda RC51

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

My wife and I used to frequent The Brick and Mellow Mushroom. Not so much now since she's super prego. But, The Brick has some of the best burgers I've had.

Capricorn Gender:Male Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of TackleberryView user's profileSend private message
b a king
Hsvracing Member

togo.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:09 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

ONE WEEK AWAY!!!! next FridayMarch 21. On 2nd ave this year. Many fine Eating places. ya'll come!

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic