Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
Gorkoracing
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: 06 Lotus Exige, 97 Eclipse RS-T [SOLD after 13 years]

italy.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm  Post subject:  1st Wednesday at Providence June Meet
From Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm to Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm (included)
Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is a meet. This is a cruise-in. This is just a good time hanging out and talking with your friends and fellow enthusiasts while perusing the cars that have come out. If you remember the old Dairy Queen Meet/Cruise-in in Madison from years past, this event is a reboot of that. It is a family-friendly environment with plenty to eat so bring your kids.

This event is for every enthusiast in the area, young or old, for any enthusiast vehicle new or old, fast or slow, on road or off, 2-wheeled or 4. There is no registration fee, no door prizes or anything like that. Just a good time with fellow enthusiasts.

This event is held in conjunction with the Village of Providence, who graciously permits enthusiast vehicles to park on their grassy park at the center of Providence, surface permitting. When the ground may not be able to support the weight of vehicles, the parking spots adjacent to the park will be used. Parking notifications will be posted here on Huntsville Car Scene.com. This event is rain or shine and year round, just like DQ used to be.

The entrance for the grass field is behind the grass field. There is a small gravel road leading from the pavement. Follow the signs with arrows at the stop sign at Brickhouse.

Come out and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of Providence in your favorite ride. See you all there!

Food discounts should be available so if you go eat ask to see if they're providing a discount/special. Little Italy's is a possible 10-15% off, Sweet CiCi's yogurt told Samir 10% off, Moe's gave a free side dish to your order last time (will again I assume) Mellow Mushroom may offer something as well. And there was an issue last time with someone being rude to one of the girls from Phuket handing out samples which certainly wasn't warranted. If you're offered a sample and don't want it please don't be rude about it.

Also if you're smoking please try to find a garbage can to throw away your cigarette butts in and any other trash. Just keep the area clean and we can keep having fun at this event.

Link to the FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/events/344466265610015/

Link to last month's meet:
http://www.hsvracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=47813

Aquarius Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of GorkoracingView user's profileSend private message
Beckham2
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: 2009 CTSV

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'll be late, but I'll be there.

Cancer Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of Beckham2View user's profileSend private message
WAT TURBO?
I have no life

Automobile: Various 90s Chrysler vehicles

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Dad and I should be there.

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of WAT TURBO?View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
kmc22rado
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: your standard gm junk

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:45 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

i will be there in the crewcab

Pisces Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of kmc22radoView user's profileSend private message
Wilson!

Automobile: '76 C10 '07 TBSS '13 335i 06 Legacy GT '05 Victory Hammer '86 Mustang GT

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

should be there.

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of Wilson!View user's profileSend private message
fourspdRAT

Automobile: Jeep and peices of a Chevelle

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'll be there. This time I'm leaving the doors on.

Taurus Gender:Male Snake HiddenPersonal Gallery of fourspdRATView user's profileSend private message
OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Gate GXP

1/4 mile: I've eaten a Waffle faster.
usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:07 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'll try to make it.

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
LagoGarda
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: The one that's running
1/8 mile: 1:37:50
1/4 mile: 3:14:25
italy.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'm in...
Brickhouse had the patio party going last time. Smile

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of LagoGardaView user's profileSend private message
Petro

Automobile: LSX 2002 S10 Ext. Cab
1/8 mile: 7.98
1/4 mile: ????
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Damn

"Greater Love Hath No Man Than This, That A Man Lay Down His Life For His Friends" John 15:13
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms

Sagittarius Gender:Male Rat HiddenPersonal Gallery of PetroView user's profileSend private message
GoFastTSI_
Sr. Postwhore

Automobile: 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'll be there.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of GoFastTSI_View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
MarkuzLS1
I should help pay for bandwidth

Automobile: The 4x4 C5

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:40 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'd like to go. Now that I'm done with pool league, my Wednesday nights are free.

Scorpio Gender:Male Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of MarkuzLS1View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
ray77
Hsvracing Member

Automobile: 03 cobra

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I now have wednesday free so I'm there

Leo Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of ray77View user's profileSend private message
335iroc
I have no life

Automobile: more IROC's than a trailer park!
1/8 mile: 7

germany.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:11 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I might there, should bring the drifty car to get donations for new rimps Very Happy

Virgo Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of 335irocView user's profileSend private message
EvilZ

Automobile: 86 Toyota 4x4, 99 Honda Civic CX (all the mpg's), 69 Camaro SS (project), 2013 Viper
1/8 mile: slow
1/4 mile: slower
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:49 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks for the posting this Anthony.

Scorpio Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of EvilZView user's profileSend private message
SLOWBRAH
I should help pay for bandwidth

Automobile: RACE CARs
1/8 mile: Shhlow
1/4 mile: Shhlower.....
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I moved a family get together for it... gotta get your priorities in line ya know??!!

However, My Rimps are severely rashed from letting a friends father drive the yella unit. New ones are on their way. Looking forward to the meet!!!

99' Kustom Spaturn DD
07' Furd F2fiddy...
05' Rinker 232 aka "SKALAWAGIN"
06' TSX... My Race Car now???

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of SLOWBRAHView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic