1st Wednesday at Providence June Meet

Car shows, Meets, etc.

Moderators: RichardA, DEALER1, Prin

LagoGarda
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Post by LagoGarda » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 am

BlkGTI wrote:Thanks to Samir and Cody for keeping the parking under control.
Hopefully over time people will learn how to park so Samir and Cody can enjoy themselves as well. 8)

I am droppin mo coin at Providence than I did at DQ. :lol:
Than again, DQ didn't have Happy Hour.
Rick

EvilZ
I absolutely have no life

Post by EvilZ » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:52 am

I actually still have a good time. I normally get to talk with everyone as there coming in plus it's normally kinda where people have figured it out by around 7.
401k Racing - Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/401kracing

Samir
Sr. Postwhore

Post by Samir » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 am

LagoGarda wrote:
2001ls6 wrote:Samir!!!!!!! Nissan Hell.........what about a vette meeting!!!! Open track.
I take it you missed Talledega the Sat before Memorial Day.
2ea. 5 lap runs for like $100
vets4vettes or vettes4vets does it every year but it's limited
to like 150 or 200 cars.
That's a good one too. They had one great event at Nashville before that track closed that was dirt cheap.

Little Talladega is more of a short road course. The Ford GT that came out this evening hit about 110mph out there, so it can be fast. But the track originally catered to motorcycles, so there's lots of runoff area. 8)
Pics and videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com, hsv.streetracing.org
Pics of the Huntsville Night Life: www.thetoe.cc

ray77
Hsvracing Member

Post by ray77 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm

EvilZ wrote:I actually still have a good time. I normally get to talk with everyone as there coming in plus it's normally kinda where people have figured it out by around 7.
hell, I got there at 7and I found a really good spot up in the middle from people who had already left.

ray77
Hsvracing Member

Post by ray77 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm

dbl post

Samir
Sr. Postwhore

Post by Samir » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 pm

ray77 wrote:
EvilZ wrote:I actually still have a good time. I normally get to talk with everyone as there coming in plus it's normally kinda where people have figured it out by around 7.
hell, I got there at 7and I found a really good spot up in the middle from people who had already left.
Yep, just like the old DQ days. 8)
Pics and videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com, hsv.streetracing.org

Samir
Sr. Postwhore

Post by Samir » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 pm

LagoGarda wrote:
BlkGTI wrote:Thanks to Samir and Cody for keeping the parking under control.
Hopefully over time people will learn how to park so Samir and Cody can enjoy themselves as well. 8)

I am droppin mo coin at Providence than I did at DQ. :lol:
Than again, DQ didn't have Happy Hour.
I think people are getting the hang of it. Cody wasn't there until about half the outer ring was parked, and everyone kinda figured out the drill. I just tried to help people when they were backing in and stuff. 8)

The merchants in Providence will love to hear that! :lol: There was that package store right next to DQ though.

Samir
Sr. Postwhore

Post by Samir » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I know how much work you and Anthony put into making sure parking works out right. And I'm glad you guys get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. 8) That's what it's all about!

J.R.
I absolutely have no life

Post by J.R. » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Samir wrote:Now, a track day at little Talladega can be had for as little as $150/ea during a weekday. That's a nice track too.
There's a fellow out of Mobil with a red 01 Z06 that goes by (I think) philz06, that has a good many youtube vids of them at that track. Little Talladega that is.
Jeff

Because........I'm the Crypt Keeper Bitch!