Any car hangouts or streetracing?

General auto enthusiast topics...

Moderators: DEALER1, RichardA, Prin

racinfast002
Special Tool

Post by racinfast002 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 pm

bigbadbowtie wrote:
66ChevelleTT wrote:
OMGWTFBODY wrote:I limit my involvement because it could cost me employment. I'll watch, though.
Yep, I can't afford to do this anymore. I drive a company vehicle and have to maintain a squeaky clean driving record. Sucks to be old! :oops:
You still need to get that TT ride back on the road. The track is still ok for us old guys. :lol:
pigs will fly before that happens haha
JUSTIN
Krispy Kreme wrote:Yall think I don't get girls. Cause I ain't very tall, but if she sees my stacks I'd bet you that she'd call.

66ChevelleTT
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Post by 66ChevelleTT » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:37 pm

racinfast002 wrote:
bigbadbowtie wrote:
66ChevelleTT wrote:
OMGWTFBODY wrote:I limit my involvement because it could cost me employment. I'll watch, though.
Yep, I can't afford to do this anymore. I drive a company vehicle and have to maintain a squeaky clean driving record. Sucks to be old! :oops:
You still need to get that TT ride back on the road. The track is still ok for us old guys. :lol:
pigs will fly before that happens haha
:cry: :cry: someday..
Dave
a couple of mustangs and some old chebbysImage

Devin03GT
Jr. Postwhore

Post by Devin03GT » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:15 pm

sassafras wrote:Come out to Planet Fitness in Madison (Corner of 72 and Wall Triana) Saturday around 10 if the weather is clear. There are a few of us that are going to separate from the crowd and go do a few rolls. A couple of faster cars coming up from Montgomery as well. You'll find something in your power range. Shoot me a pm with your phone number and I can relay more info.
So that's where everyone hangs out nowadays? I've been in town for the summer and not up here in Huntsville much anymore but been getting bored just setting around. I might check it out, won't race but I might bring the Focus RS out and watch.

EvilZ
I absolutely have no life

Post by EvilZ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Devin03GT wrote:
sassafras wrote:Come out to Planet Fitness in Madison (Corner of 72 and Wall Triana) Saturday around 10 if the weather is clear. There are a few of us that are going to separate from the crowd and go do a few rolls. A couple of faster cars coming up from Montgomery as well. You'll find something in your power range. Shoot me a pm with your phone number and I can relay more info.
So that's where everyone hangs out nowadays? I've been in town for the summer and not up here in Huntsville much anymore but been getting bored just setting around. I might check it out, won't race but I might bring the Focus RS out and watch.
Well everyone actually got ran off last night. To many shit heads had. Even leaving trash. We still managed to go out on the highway and make a few pulls.
401k Racing - Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/401kracing

bigbadbowtie
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Post by bigbadbowtie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:39 am

EvilZ wrote:
Devin03GT wrote:
Well everyone actually got ran off last night. To many shit heads had. Even leaving trash. We still managed to go out on the highway and make a few pulls.
Yep... only takes a few to ruin a good thing.
Ray

sassafras
Sr. Postwhore

Post by sassafras » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:00 pm

bigbadbowtie wrote:

It was way more than a few. More like 70 bad eggs.

bigbadbowtie
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Post by bigbadbowtie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 pm

sassafras wrote:
bigbadbowtie wrote:

Ouch....sounds like the masses ruined it for the few good ones.
Ray

ZoominSS
I have no life

Post by ZoominSS » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 pm

sassafras wrote:
bigbadbowtie wrote:

Side note: You were behind us as we were pulling into Phil Sandovals Saturday evening. Your car looks even better going down the road than it does sitting. Love it. Good job on your build
2014 Corvette

MethZO6
I need to post more

Post by MethZO6 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Well, I had a good time considering it had been 2 decades.

Evilz, I want a rematch soon. From a roll and from a stop ..errr dig..or whatever the hell it's called haha. I'll be practicing in the meantime. :)

chris03cobra
Hsvracing Member

Post by chris03cobra » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:28 am

VIDEO's????

WhippledSnake
Sr. Postwhore

Post by WhippledSnake » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:55 am

^This.

EvilZ
I absolutely have no life

Post by EvilZ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:48 am

I don't ever film races much less post them in public.
401k Racing - Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/401kracing

bigbadbowtie
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Post by bigbadbowtie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am

It all takes place in Mexico anyway.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrwP
Ray

MethZO6
I need to post more

Post by MethZO6 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I'd be down for filming, for anyone that wants to be filmed. I edit videos on the side. Edited all the 256North videos years ago. I'm about to buy a couple gopro's as well just for fun. All filming would occur on location in Mexico and posted accordingly.

bigbadbowtie
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Post by bigbadbowtie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 pm

MethZO6 wrote:I'd be down for filming, for anyone that wants to be filmed. I edit videos on the side. Edited all the 256North videos years ago. I'm about to buy a couple gopro's as well just for fun. All filming would occur on location in Mexico and posted accordingly.
I remember the vids from yalls 256 North days. You, Bob, Heath and a few others. Most are still on YouTube I think.
Ray