RACING IN ARAB

General auto enthusiast topics...

Moderators: DEALER1, RichardA, Prin

User avatar
mittens
Motorboating Son of a Bitch
Posts: 18281
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: Slaping the keyboard with my mittens

Post by mittens » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 am

VERY glad we did not line up when we talked about it.

bad spot, but GREAT turn out.
2007 C6 Z06 Corvette, (Heads/Cam/Blower 6psi/Headers/lowered)
2007 Chevy 2500HD (5” strait pipe, Tuned, Deleted & Lifted on 22X12 & 35s)
2002 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer (SouthsideAppartment)
2016 Yamaha FZ (17.0psi @ 9110 rpms & 91 mph)
2004 Big Dog Chopper (Custom)

User avatar
OMGWTFBODY
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 27793
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: I don't even know anymore

Post by OMGWTFBODY » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:11 pm

caspernicus wrote:That white v6 ran one of the blue t/a's on big n littles. The t/a pulled a
couple of cars early on, then stayed fairly even. That fella in the v6
needs to buy some damn tires.. :lol:
We know this, mang.
STeeL wrote:Not a bad price for unlimited dicks.

User avatar
EvilZ
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: Madison, AL

Post by EvilZ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 pm

yeah cause the the T/A you race was on a slick. That car really doesn't run that good unless it's on spray.
401k Racing - Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/401kracing

User avatar
OMGWTFBODY
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 27793
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: I don't even know anymore

Post by OMGWTFBODY » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 pm

EvilZ wrote:yeah cause the the T/A you race was on a slick. That car really doesn't run that good unless it's on spray.
You just like to set up races like that.

HEY, I KNOW A SILVER TOYOTA THAT'S ALSO A 6. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD RACE.
STeeL wrote:Not a bad price for unlimited dicks.

User avatar
Slo1SS
I have no life
Posts: 2814
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:21 am

Post by Slo1SS » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

OMGWTFBODY wrote:
caspernicus wrote:That white v6 ran one of the blue t/a's on big n littles. The t/a pulled a
couple of cars early on, then stayed fairly even. That fella in the v6
needs to buy some damn tires.. :lol:
We know this, mang.
is this the blue TA i raced. i wanna rematch.
[quote:532bab37f9="EvilZ"] That's right, FUCK Monte[/quote]

'01 Camaro SS (353whp/374wtq)
Intake, exhaust, and a tune
8.02 @ 87.3
12.74 @ 108.2
'02 Lightning....SLOW

Sloback
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 8428
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Learning to dig again...
Contact:

Post by Sloback » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

that t/a got up and went but it had that typical,hey my fuel jets are too big diesel smoke.
_______________________________
FULL TILT BOOGIE CREW

User avatar
CWT
Sr. Postwhore
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: In the mountains in my backwoods shanny.

Post by CWT » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:33 pm

cheez wrote:Very true jumbo good turn out bad location, next time ill bring some Little Debbies out there, and maybe some frostys. :yum:
Awesome Jumbo love "little" Debbies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black Sheep wrote:I wouldn't mind racing the "war bird" but I had rather buy it and burn it just so I don't have to hear about it every time I log in

User avatar
Gibson
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 5291
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Arab

Post by Gibson » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:48 pm

SNKBTN wrote:I could not believe how many ppl showed up !!!!! I am glad Pontiac and I didn't run, or ya'll might have had to bail us out.
Are you the guy that did the fly by and then came back and ended up racing a red ls1 car about a couple months ago?
1994 Camaro Z28
2007 GMC Vortec Max - Lifted on 35's

User avatar
SloComaro
I should help pay for bandwidth
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: The other side of the river

Post by SloComaro » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Man there wasnt a whole lot of races, but the ones who did were baddass. Thanks everyone for coming out.

SNKBTN
Hsvracing Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Huntsvegas

Post by SNKBTN » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:40 pm

JAG05Z28 wrote:
SNKBTN wrote:I could not believe how many ppl showed up !!!!! I am glad Pontiac and I didn't run, or ya'll might have had to bail us out.
Are you the guy that did the fly by and then came back and ended up racing a red ls1 car about a couple months ago?
What fly by? :? I dont remember running a red ls1 car? :? Maybe you've got me confused with someone else? I'm alawys up for some fun though. I have only had this car for a little over a month, so its pretty stock. I did get on it next to a blue T/A last night, however had it in 3rd, so had the wrong gear. :oops: I live in Lacey so give me a shout if you guys get together again.
Image

User avatar
Gibson
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 5291
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Arab

Post by Gibson » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh ok Im thinking of someone else then...Looks alot like your car though.
1994 Camaro Z28
2007 GMC Vortec Max - Lifted on 35's

SNKBTN
Hsvracing Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Huntsvegas

Post by SNKBTN » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:29 pm

JAG05Z28 wrote:Oh ok Im thinking of someone else then...Looks alot like your car though.
I saw one in decatur the other day maybe it was him? I had a great time though, when it gets warmer we should all get together, this cold stuff is no good :lol:
Image

Kyle
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 20175
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:58 pm

Post by Kyle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:31 pm

It was a good bit of folks but thats just a really long drive to get busted up. It seems to happen every time we go over the bridge.

Good run with the supra and rx7, next time hopefully the supra is making twice the boost it was lol

User avatar
Gibson
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 5291
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Arab

Post by Gibson » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:34 pm

SNKBTN wrote:
JAG05Z28 wrote:Oh ok Im thinking of someone else then...Looks alot like your car though.
I saw one in decatur the other day maybe it was him? I had a great time though, when it gets warmer we should all get together, this cold stuff is no good :lol:
Nah, this guy is from around the morgan city area...
1994 Camaro Z28
2007 GMC Vortec Max - Lifted on 35's

User avatar
jumbo
I donated to hsvracing.com!
Posts: 860
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:48 am
Location: Spinning but Winning

Post by jumbo » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 pm

CWT wrote:
cheez wrote:Very true jumbo good turn out bad location, next time ill bring some Little Debbies out there, and maybe some frostys. :yum:
Awesome Jumbo love "little" Debbies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbsup:
Image


Roll Tide
88 GT (Just another slow mustang)

Post Reply